Tag: 上海夜网CE

Two agreements were signed for the establishment of the Regional Center of Competence in Tourism and Hospitality

first_imgThe establishment of the Center consists of arranging the infrastructure and programs that will be implemented, which includes foreign experts, and will profile itself as a center of excellence that will generate the best and highest quality human potential in the tourism and hospitality segment of gastronomy. The Dubrovnik School of Tourism and Hospitality has been awarded more than HRK 101 million in grants for the establishment of a Regional Center of Competence in Tourism and Hospitality. The second contract between TUŠ Dubrovnik and the Ministry of Regional Development and European Union funds is worth more than 29 million kuna. The allocated funds also cover 100% of the eligible costs related to the infrastructure of the regional center of competence. The project is 85% funded by the European Regional Development Fund and 15% from the state budget. With the first contract worth more than HRK 72 million, the Ministry of Tourism allocated funds to the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, which cover 100% of eligible costs, and which relate to regional establishment activities center of competence. The project is 85% funded by the European Social Fund and 15% from the state budget.center_img The City of Dubrovnik and the Dubrovnik-Neretva County signed in September last year lease agreement for the Villa Chingrija complex for a period of 10 years, while the County subleased it to the Dubrovnik School of Tourism and Hospitality, also for a period of 10 years, all with the aim of establishing a future Regional Center. Source and photo: dubrovnik.hrlast_img read more

Start reading Two agreements were signed for the establishment of the Regional Center of Competence in Tourism and Hospitality

David Luiz vows to abstain from sex until marriage

first_imgPSG  defender David Luiz has revealed he will abstain from sex following his recent ‘baptism’The former Chelsea man was baptised in the swimming pool of club team-mate Maxwell, and is now a member of the Pentecostal Hillsong Church.And since the holy blessing, Luiz has vowed to abstain from sex with his girlfriend Sara Madeira until they are married.The Brazil international posted a photo of the ceremony onto his Instagram account, stating that he has ‘chosen to wait’, followed by a Bible verse from Corinthians.”I have chosen to wait,” the 28-year-old Brazilian said.Luiz was baptised in the swimming pool of PSG teammate Maxwell on Friday and he took to Instagram to devote his life to God. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV),” Luiz wrote.”How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and taking care of me!”My life is yours, and I am your servant! You’re always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen”.The defender met his girlfriend Sara, 23, when they were teenagers and he now says they have decided to wait until they are wed.Luiz is not the first footballer to take the vow of celibacy with former Real Madrid man Kaka previously claiming that he was a virgin until marriage. –last_img read more

Start reading David Luiz vows to abstain from sex until marriage

Angels’ Andrelton Simmons hurts shoulder on diving play

first_imgMESA, Ariz. — Andrelton Simmons was diagnosed with a strained left shoulder after undergoing an MRI exam on Thursday night, according to the Angels, who characterized Simmons as “day to day.”The news comes as a relief for the team after Simmons was hurt diving for a ball in Thursday afternoon’s game against the Oakland A’s. Simmons came out of the game with a trainer, but shortly after the game Manager Mike Scioscia said the team was optimistic.“I think as he came out of the game and left here, he gave us a feeling he’s fine,” Manager Mike Scioscia said before the MRI. “We’re definitely going to be cautious.”The Angels’ Gold Glove shortstop dove to his right and rolled over on his shoulder trying to get a ground ball in the fifth inning. Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Errorlast_img read more

Start reading Angels’ Andrelton Simmons hurts shoulder on diving play

NBA Twitter points to Chris Paul as source of ‘snitch hotline’ calls inside Orlando bubble

first_imgWhen the NBA shared its return plan and campus setup for the basketball “bubble” in Orlando, Fla., one minor element became a source of fascination for NBA Twitter: the anonymous tip hotline.The league has a system in place that allows NBA players to report potential rule violations, and apparently it is already working. On Tuesday, The Athletic’s Shams Charania reported that “multiple tips” have already been placed into the hotline ahead of the 2019-20 season restart. Multiple tips have been placed into the NBA’s anonymous hotline to report protocol violations on campus, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 14, 2020Some players have received warnings from violations, sources said, as league ensures social distancing and mask protocols on campus. https://t.co/LSRX6cXWfP— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 14, 2020MORE: Kings player banished to quarantine in Orlando for food orderObviously if players fail to follow health and safety protocols, the NBA’s return is unlikely to last long. It makes sense that the league would do everything possible to avoid another suspension of play.However, some players view the tip hotline as more of a “snitch hotline.” Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie, who won’t be joining his teammates in Orlando after testing positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19), went so far as to encourage players inside the “bubble” to hang up their hotel phones.”To all my fellow NBA players, don’t call the snitch hotline,” Dinwiddie told Bleacher Report’s Taylor Rooks.Asked Spencer Dinwiddie if he had a message for guys that are IN the bubble.I’m just gonna leave this here. I was not expecting him to say this. Lol pic.twitter.com/1xfbKVh3RW— Taylor Rooks (@TaylorRooks) July 14, 2020But the league office shouldn’t be concerned. NBA Twitter is confident All-Star guard Chris Paul will report all violations as quickly as possible. Shortly after Charania’s report hit social media, Twitter users identified the Thunder guard as the primary caller.hm … I wonder who it could be … https://t.co/CwSp0cGUnd pic.twitter.com/nRCwycLwsW— #RingerNBA (@ringernba) July 14, 2020“Yep, Buena Vista drive. Walked across the road and everything.” https://t.co/4iJo2Caqtg pic.twitter.com/KVWZjYCbQB— Josh Eberley🇨🇦 (@JoshEberley) July 14, 2020Chris Paul needs a hobby https://t.co/6fTaKhOXQI— Justin Ferguson (@JFergusonAU) July 14, 2020Chris Paul has like three different phones for this https://t.co/LXxlM7LndE— Duncan Smith (@DuncanSmithNBA) July 14, 2020A mysterious tipster named “IsChra AulPa” left 99% of them. https://t.co/6WY45F8G4K— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) July 14, 2020Chris Paul right now https://t.co/EZtznP2pN5 pic.twitter.com/JEfO68ZDhs— Steadman™ (@AsteadWesley) July 14, 2020CP3 watching players take a extra juice box during lunchtime: pic.twitter.com/gFxIqnskyY— Rosa Parks’ Burner Account (@Rosasburner) July 14, 2020Play crazy and don’t wear your mask around Chris Paul if y’all want to….. pic.twitter.com/gqXMlwDI4j— Cameron Jacobs (@jacobs2124) July 14, 2020Chris Paul in the bubble ratting out his friends: pic.twitter.com/nFDKqfTRKn— Frank Ojeda (@UCLADodgerFrank) July 14, 2020Chris Paul looking out his window like pic.twitter.com/TCJf1qPgr2— World B Expensive (@WorldBExpensive) July 14, 2020Will Paul be responsible for every single tip? No, probably not. However, this is a man who figured out a way to manufacture points at the end of game via an obscure rule about properly wearing a jersey. His search for a competitive advantage never ends.So, yeah, NBA players should be on their best behavior — because you never know when Paul will be watching.last_img read more

Start reading NBA Twitter points to Chris Paul as source of ‘snitch hotline’ calls inside Orlando bubble

Father of 9 Month-old Flees after Being Accused of Rape

first_imgSusan Kamara, who gave birth to her only child at the young age of 15, is committing the most hardhearted act: she is refusing to take care of her baby.Susan says she is unaware where the father of her 9-month-old son is and that’s because he was driven away when Susan’s pregnancy came to light.“My community ran his father away because they said he had raped me, but since he left, the same community people have turned their backs on me and this baby,” she added.Never acknowledging the child by name, nor holding him when he is in need of care, Susan says it’s not her duty to care for a child whose father has been chased away.“I don’t have any feeling for the child, at least not now. When I was pregnant with him, I did a lot of singing to him because I liked him deeply then. I guess now I realize that life is hard already and now I have to take care of a child too,” she added.According to relatives living in the yard, whenever Susan’s child Anthony moans with hunger and is given food by family members, Susan throws a fit of anger.“She doesn’t want anyone helping her with this baby and it’s sorrowful. Everyday we all want to take the child and hide him from his mother, but Susan can’t give us a chance,” lamented Ma Dabbah, the child’s aunt.Our reporter saw Anthony sitting stiffly on the ground in silence in front of an apparently empty house. He seemed hungry. When asked where the child spends his entire day, his mother says he sits on the ground in the same spot everyday, crying.“He was a sickly child and is unable to crawl or anything like that now. Plus, I took him off breast milk when he was 5 months old. I just don’t want to waste my time. I already told my people they can have the baby, but they shouldn’t carry him away.  He should always be where I can see him,” Susan added.Dressed in a skirt that was too small and wearing a shirt that exposed her breast cleavage, Susan says she knows that she is not a good mother because she’s not ready to take care of children.“For now, I have no (other) children.  I’m only letting him stay here because I know maybe one day his father will come back and he needs to know that his son is still alive. I don’t care what people are saying behind me, but none of them are helping me.  So, let the boy sit down there. He’ll be able to walk away one day,” she added.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)last_img read more

Start reading Father of 9 Month-old Flees after Being Accused of Rape